Pages

LOGO CORELDRAW


LOGO CORELDRAW Click for more videos_3. Watch the full video and master it. This is a superb technique for drawing the logo , the software used for drawing this logo is CorelDraw. Related News. How to improve fuel economy mileage ... Carrefour logo is very unique. Letter "C" in the middle rhombus means Carrefour. How to make it? I'll use CorelDRAW X5 to makes it easily. Step by step can be learn and practice. I'll give some picture part by part and in the ...

LOGO CORELDRAW This a sample logo that I created in CorelDraw X6. I just want to practice and review and improve my design skill more in CorelDraw X6, because I think that my skill relative to graphic design is so poor that why I try to practice ... ... such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw. I hope that what I try to do it will give me back the best salary and the best result. I need you to recommend for my design too. How about this logo? Posted Yesterday by boros sombosne ...





0 comments:

Post a Comment